Wednesday, April 20, 2016

"Pimp My Hair" Talk Show by Clozette and Acca Kappa with Rachel Goddard



How sweet my Saturday..
I got invited to Clozette and Acca Kappa talk show about hair styling and editing beauty video.
Rachel Goddard and Fidella Novania as speaker, they share anything about beauty video on her youtube channel and hair styling to us.



Rachel Goddard share about her youtube channel tips (image source : Instagram @Accakappa_id )


Fidella Novania show her hair styling (image source : Instagram @Accakappa_id )
Dress code for this event is "Casual White", so I wear my owl white skirt and Aladin pants.
I think it looks simple and casual for used in this event.

My #OOTD


And don't forget to take a selfie with Rachel Goddard, one of my favorite youtuber.
Oh. look!
how ridiculous is she~

with Rachel Goddard



Thanks for you all another participated on this event, see you next event guys~


All of attended (image source : Clozette )


That's all, Thanks for visiting my blog and read this contents, I hope useful and can be inspiring for all readers, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment ^_^